ADJUANT'S MESSAGE PRIOR TO MEETING
Attached is the agenda for our meeting in January. Because of the lock down there will be no in person meeting this month.
We have a few important issues to discuss and I hope you can join us via zoom.
Most important is fundraising to support the infrastructure, pay utilities and taxes.
With the hard closure mandated by the county we have seen our monthly income stream reduced to $0.00, even as bills and obligations continue to come in. We have cancelled, reduced and deferred as many obligations as possible but finances continue to be tight.
On the brighter side we have a $1000 matching grant in play. If we raise $1000 we will get an additional $1000. This is your opportunity to double your contribution. You can contribute via check sent to the Post or online at the Post website, alpost512.org or on our facebook page.
Adjutant, AL Post 512
JANUARY 4, 2021 AGENDA
American Legion Post 512 Monthly Meeting
4 January 2021
1900 Hrs. - TBD
Staff, Executive Committee, and members
Posted Agenda and December 2020 meeting minutes
Call to order ceremony
· Roll call of officers, reading of the minutes December Meeting
· Standing committee reports
· Post everlasting: Richard Scofield. Margaret Bloom
· Parliamentary procedures for meetings and agenda development
· Status of grant and fund raising
· Report from SAL advisor
· Status of member inventory
· For the good of the legion